Animals of the world Scavenger Hunt
Scavenger Hunt Rules:
- No more than 2 pieces of technology per team
- Teams can be no larger than 4 person
- Teams are scored by Time completed and correctness
- Any team who violates the Technology Code of Ethics or sabotages another team will be disqualified.
- Teams should work quietly and QUICKLY
Electives Survey Please complete the survey after viewing the PPT on our elective choices.
Plate Tectonics Review (Reading)
Weathering and Erosion Online Scavenger Hunt. Work with a partner or by yourself to complete this online adventure. Please write ANSWERS ONLY on lined paper, and each student MUST turn in their own work. Due by beginning of class Tuesday.
Please Use this link BILL NYE EROSION to answer questions 4 and 5. Change Question 5 to : Explain how and why does the block of salt change from the water flow?
For Website#4 Please use this link.
STOP at Question 10!!!